A special message about the COVID-19 outbreak
It sure feels like we're all in a Hollywood movie about a pandemic that sends millions of people into the panic mode over food supplies and daily necessities which we all have taken for granted as far as we can remember. It has actually crossed our minds to consider gathering leaves as toilet paper if necessary, as ridiculous as it sounds. But this is all very real and we're in the thick of a pandemic on a scale never seen before in modern times. We all need to do our part and together we can stop the spread of the virus.
In times like this it is even more important to keep our body and mind healthy. Cycling is not only one of the safest ways to exercise the body, it is also a necessary means of transportation that does not put the riders in close proximity with one another. With that in mind, our shop will remain open to provide essential services to cyclists but with some operational changes in order to protect our staff and customers.
Even though Topanga is a small and isolated canyon community and our shop gets no foot traffic, we still want to take all precautions and minimize our risk as much as possible while still helping the cycling community. The new changes to roll out immediately are:
- Only come by if you plan on making a purchase.
- New bicycle purchase by appointment only. Test ride only available during bike purchase.
- Please do not come by if you just want to browse around, test ride bikes, or socialize.
- Bicycle has to be dropped off for service and repairs. No on-the-spot repairs to minimize prolonged personal contact.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email first before calling so we can better assist you with your questions.
- We do not provide bicycle sizing information over the phone. Complimentary professional bike fitting is included with new bike purchase.
We appreciate your understanding during this time of crisis.