A special message about the COVID-19 outbreak
After months of lockdown, it still feels like we're in a Hollywood movie about a pandemic that sends millions of people into the panic mode over food supplies and daily necessities which we all have taken for granted. We need to continue to be vigilant and together we can stop the spread of the virus.
Even though Topanga is a small and isolated canyon community that gets no foot traffic, we still want to take all necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff. With COVID-19 cases still on the rise and high customer demands for bike purchase and service, we will continue to enforce the following operational changes:
- Only come by if you have an appointment. We cannot accommodate walk-in requests at this time.
- New bicycle purchase by appointment only. Test ride only available during bike purchase.
- We're sorry that we're not accepting new repairs at this time due to a long backlog.
- Please do not come by if you just want to browse around, test ride bikes, or socialize.
- Face covering is required while visiting our store.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email first before calling so we can better assist you with your questions. We're flooded with lots of requests so please be patient and we will get back to you.
- We do not provide bicycle sizing information over the phone. Complimentary professional bike fitting is included with new bike purchase.
We appreciate your understanding during this time of crisis.