A do-it-all dirt machine at a new price of $1999
A sweet beast designed for chasing good times, the Gorilla Monsoon builds on All-City's proven cross geometry to handle camping, dirt touring, and exploring the unknown. Built around 27.5 x 2.4” tires and offered in seven frame sizes, it comfortably accommodates our smallest and tallest riders for long days in the saddle. Features like stealth dropper post routing and full touring mounts round out this elegantly styled steed.
Check our current inventory page for availability.
All-City Gorilla Monsoon features and specs:
- 612 Select Tubing — Selected specifically for sporty handling on the course, comfort on tours, and maximum fun
- Geometry - adapted from All-City CX geo, plus the ability to support some load
- 73mm bottom bracket allows for a wider chainring option and ample tire clearance
- Stealth dropper routing
- Tire clearance - 27.5 x 2.4” or 700c x 42mm
- Bi-plane fork crown features four-point rack mount and mounts for fender
- Flat-mount brakes, front and rear thru-axles, 1-1/8” head tube, All-City Shot Collar, three water bottle mounts
- Seven frame sizes: 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, and 61cm