All road touring bike for any destination
As a highly versatile touring bike, the Bridge Club hits the sweet spot that separates on- and off-road excursions. The simplistic design makes it fully adept to handle a full rack and pannier setup, frame bags, or any combination of the two. It doesn't feel sluggish on paved shortcuts, but can also hold its own on dirt detours. If you're feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, you won’t be ill-prepared for reroutes through the woods. The Bridge Club is designed to handle it all.
A great all-season commuter bike
Just like many other Surly bikes, the Bridge Club holds its own as a very capable commuter bike around town. With tire clearance up to 47mm, the extra contact with the road helps to navigate potholes and road irregularities with ease. Add a Surly Rear Rack and you're good to run errands all day long.
Check our current inventory page for availability.
Surly Ogre features and specs:
- 100% Surly Chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless Chromoly fork
- Rack, fender, and four sets of three-pack mounts
- Disc brake-specific, single-position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Durable 700c wheel build, including Surly Extra Terrestrial 700 x 41mm tires
- Swept-back comfort and off-road capable Surly Terminal Handlebar
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm (with or without fenders) or 27.5 x 2.8" tires (27.5 x 2.6" with fenders)